Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

My love of Tea

"Milk and two sugars please."

Drinking and having a cup of tea is a long standing British tradition, and low and behold anyone that comes between a Brit and their cuppa!

I have been a long time Tetley Tea drinker for as long as I can remember, but it was around 1997 that I discovered Earl Grey tea via an ex-boyfriend, and since then I have been hooked on it.

Granted it has only really been in the last year that I have branched out and decided to try other teas, and flavours. Still trying to get used to flavoured teas other than normal and Earl Grey.

I have a favourite mug that I like to have me tea in at home and I even have a favourite one at my mum's house, and I would really love a wee tea cup and saucer set that would be just my own. Cups and mugs everyone can use, but I am yet to find that special tea cup. Hope I find one one day.
Also I need to invest in a a nice teapot - I am very much a bag in cup kind of tea person, since my glass loose tea teapot broke - not sure why I haven't replaced it after 4 years.

There isn't a day goes by when I don't have a least one cup of tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment